Romania!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Going to Romania

Here's my attempt at keeping in touch with everyone while I'm in Romania! I'm hoping to be able to update this on a fairly frequent basis, but can't make any promises until I get there and see what the Internet situation will be like. For those of you who don't know what I'm doing, here's what I know:

I'm leaving this Saturday, October 7, to travel to Brasov, Romania for the next 9 months. I'm going to be working in 2 different orphanages while I am there; one will be for disabled children and the other is a group home for children ages 2-4. While I am there I will be living with a Romanian family (very excited!) I don't really know too many more details at this point, other than the fact that this is where the Lord is calling me right now. I can't wait to get there and get started (and learn more about what I'll actually be doing!) Hopefully I'll be able to update pretty soon after I arrive and give some more details.

3 Comments:

Blogger Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i will be keeping up with this blog all the time! I love you Beth!
Love on those babies for me!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Corrie said...

I'm going to add you to my list of Frequently Read Blogs so I can keep up with what is going on with you in Romania! May God bless you as you begin this exciting journey!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I can't wait to keep up with your blog!! You will have such an incredible time.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home