Romania!

Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm here!

Well, I arrived safe and sound in Brasov! I'm not going to say much more here right now, because in all honesty I don't know much. I'm hoping to get on here in the next couple of days and be able to post some pictures and give some details of what is going on. Right now it's just lots of confusion and no real direction. That should change in the next few days and I should be able to report more. THANK YOU for all the prayers - they are needed and appreciated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Beth, I am so glad that you made it there safely. Know that your wonderful picture is hanging on my refrigerator and I say a prayer for you EVERY time I open the frige door. (That is actually quite a few times in the day since I am still breastfeeding Caden!) Update on Caden: he is rolling over, crawling, pulling himself up to a standing position in his crib and anywhere else he can hold on, and he is almost able to get to a sitting position by himself...he sure has learned alot in his almost 6 months. Keep me posted. In Christ, Samantha Mudd

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home