Romania!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Address

Hello! Things are going well here and I think today I actually get to go to an orphanage. There have been all kinds of delays with information I didn't have when I got here (medical stuff and background checks). It's all getting worked out though and I've had a lot of time to relax and get to know my way around the city. I plan on posting some pictures and more details soon (hopefully by the end of this week) so check back in!

If you want to send letters or anything, here's the address in Romania:
Beth Bray
c/o Projects Abroad
Castelului 86
Brasov 500014
Romania

I also have a cell phone now, so if you want that information let me know.

That's all for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Glad things are better today and you get to go love on some babies!!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home