Romania!

Monday, November 06, 2006

SNOW!

Well, winter officially arrived in Brasov last week! On Thursday night I was leaving work and there were little white snowflakes falling from the sky. The snow continued non-stop until Sunday afternoon! It was REALLY cold and made me miss the Texas heat. It does make things look really pretty though. This first picture is of the outside of the orphanage where I work. There are 11 beautiful children living inside that I wish I could show you pictures of. They are all precious and a complete handful at the same time.

These are just a couple of pictures of the town square looking really pretty with the snow covering the buildings. I love walking around here and seeing everything covered in white (even if it is freezing!)


1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

Wow! so beautiful! At the time you wrote this.. it was still warm here.. but at the time I'm reading it (yes, I'm weeks behind) it's pretty cold here too so don't wish to be home too much!
Probably not as cold as Brasov, but its been in the 30's almost every night for a week and in the 40's and 50's during the day... as you well-know that's COLD for Houston!!! Brr!
Stay warm... still praying for you!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home