Romania!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I love heat!


I know this is random, but this is my heater in my room. While it may seem a little strange that this would make the blog, you have to understand how rare that is here. From talking with other volunteers, I am realizing how blessed I am with my host family. Having a heater in my room is basically unheard of with everyone else! It's quite cold here and I don't know what I would do without it. Also, just the fact that I have a room that is somewhat private and access to a microwave and refrigerator is amazing. God definitely took care of my placement and gave me a wonderful family to live with!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

A heater in your room! God is definitely gracious to the poor Texas girl! He knew she would have a tough time with the new cold climate so He provided! Praise the Lord!!!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home