Romania!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Orphanage

I got to go to an orphanage yesterday for the first time! It was a very nice one (privately owned I believe). The kids lived in little houses set along the property with about 10-12 of them living in a house. They have a huge recreation field and area inside where they can play games or do crafts or other things. The kids range in age from about 6-17. We just walked around and played with them all afternoon. It was fun playing with the little ones, and made me more anxious for everything to get settled so I can go work with all younger kids.

I'm learning very quickly that my organization isn't the fastest at getting things together and that you don't always get to do what they tell you you'll be doing. I'm still completely trusting that this is where God called me and this is who He called me to go through on this journey. Please pray for patience for me and that things will get worked out quickly! Even in this nice place where we are going right now, there is still a huge need evident in these kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home