Romania!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hiking


On Sunday afternoon I went on a hike with some of the girls I have met here outside of Tapa. We took a bus to Poiana Brasov which is a mountain right by the town and hiked down a trail that took us back to the city. It was really pretty and we had a good time. This is a picture of some of the girls I went with. They live with Sarah (the missionary I had been talking with from the states before I headed over here). Steffi (from Germany) is holding Roxi and Kirsten (from Australia) is carrying Rebeca on her back. Roxi and Rebeca are kids Steffi has taken from the hospital where they work and are now living with them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

hey! can't go wrong when you're hanging out with an Aussie!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
Oi! Oi! Oi!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home