Romania!

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Eve

I made it back safe and sound to Brasov on New Year's Eve. The flights were good and the trip out from Bucharest was smooth the whole way! I had a friend fly in on the 30th and she said it took them forever to get to Brasov because of all the people heading there for New Year's. I guess we missed most of the traffic by the time we headed up, because there weren't too many people still on the road at that point. I got to Brasov around 5:45 and unpacked a little before heading to Sarah and Steffi's to play some games. Around 9:30 we headed up to Mark and Coreen's (the heads of Hope for the Nations) to hang out some more before the fireworks. They live up on a hill that overlooks the center so we were able to see fireworks all around us! It was a pretty good show and I'm glad I came back to Romania to celebrate. It was also just good to reconnect with everyone here and start to get settled back in to Romanian life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home