Romania!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Bowling

We went bowling a few weeks ago here in Romania. It was pretty much the same as bowling in America, except for the fact that the pins would fall over on their own almost everytime they reset! It was very entertaining and we're not actually sure who won since so many people got extra points from the pins going down on their own.

This is Sarah and Steffi. They manage the hospital project and I spend almost all of my time outside of the hospital at their house.










This is Bridget and Susan - they both work at the hospital. I work with Susan every morning.









This is me looking a little frustrated after yet another gutter ball being thrown down the lane! Bowling has never been my strong point. And this is Michi, and girl from Germany who works at a group home in a nearby area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home