Romania!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update

Terribly sorry for the lack of blogging lately! There have been a lot of things going on and I plan to update on everything soon I promise. Here's a couple things to keep you kind of entertained until I have more time to post more news:

We got a puppy! A guy we know was giving them away, so we ended up with a new little puppy that we named Isaac. He's so cuddly and the kids are already loving him!

Roxi and Isaac
Costel and Isaac
Me and Isaac
I'm also learning to play the guitar. Steffi is teaching me each day. I'm really not good, but it's kind of fun to have a new hobby!
That's all for now. I will post more soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

ok chickadee...i totally forgot you had a blog! i'm so going to stalk you now.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Finally an Abrigg..... said...

OO the guitar!! I see you stalk my blog often...I don't know anyone else in Romania. :)
I get your updates, but I like blogs too. :) I love your new puppy! So sweet!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Linda Jo said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.... your mom didn't tell me you have a puppy. Is that a Golden Retriever? It looks like my dog.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home